Monday, October 4

Task 1: experiences with Webpublishing

My experience with web-publishing is rather long as I have kept a personal blog from the year 2003. I am also a eager user of different new innovative communication channels - for example, Skype was installed in my Windows ME edition, long before its global-wide success-story. Sadly at that time there weren't many people to talk to.

When talking about social media, I do participate in Facebook, but I'm trying to cut down this kind of web-activity as it is too intrusive to my privacy.

Using web-publishing tools has definitely been a boost to my work/related aspirations as my study/centered blogs have been interesting to persons other than me.

All in all when taking to account that I am currently writing a project about a website with a variety of web-publishing features, I consider myself quite a novice in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment